Heritage Open Day 12 September 10am to 4pm
To help celebrate what makes our neighbourhoods and communities special, we’re once again throwing open the gates to welcome everyone to our Heritage Open Day on Saturday 12 September between 10am and 4pm. Held as part of England’s Heritage Open Day programme we invite you to come and
- Browse the numerous greenhouses and outdoor spaces to choose from our wide selection of plants and help yourself to a free plant on us!
- Admire our impressive cacti collection (a few of which are for sale)
- Discover our role in the ‘Dig for Victory’ campaign
- See the narrow gauge railway and model railway
- Relax in our peaceful garden
Please follow any Covid guidelines at the Nursery including our marked one way system.